Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast
    Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sway coming up! Nervous

Alright, I’ll stick to dairy milk. I bought a full case of coconut milk from Costco ( So delicious organic unsweetened) so if you think it’s ok I’ll add that to my matcha in addition to the cups of dairy milk for some extra saturated fat without many cals. Not doing any other milk replacers absolutely not. That’s how I got my last girl! Just thought coconut milk may be good for extra saturated fat. I can always wean off of so much dairy AFTER giving birth (re heart health or whatever…) Also I have gained 6 lbs I think it’s my body getting used to everything. I cut out the dried fruit right after you had mentioned it so I don’t think that’s it. I think next is to cut the date syrup since I’m having oats anyways. And just use a little in afternoon matcha. But also it is hard to say if I actually gained 6 pounds or not since my weight can fluctuate anywhere between 140 and 146.
    I don’t mind getting preg soon but if you think that it is better to wait then I’ll wait. Baby will be 8 months soon. I’m almost 35 so better sooner than later but not if it’s a big sway pink. I know I can have babies after 35 but really afraid of genetic problems after 4 of my close friends and relatives had genetic problems with their last babies and they were over 35. On the flip side, if it’s REALLY too pink friendly and you just don’t want me to chance it too close I’ll happily wait. What’s another 6 months? Better than having a girl and THEN AFTER THAT STILL having to try for another boy at what, 38??

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk
    Last edited by Thefinalcountdown; March 6th, 2022 at 10:43 AM.

2. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Yes absolutely a serving (or even two really) a day is fine as long as you're still getting lots of other animal-based fats.

We do seem to find better results after at least a year gap between kiddos. For reasons I don't understand, there is a large group of blue swayers who are wanting very small age gaps between kids (I have a massive thread on it here: https://www.genderdreaming.com/forum...t=blue+swayers) and I think it's best to wait possibly even till 18 months. If that doesn't work for you, of course we just sway in other ways! no one's sway is ideal and we all have things that are just non-negotiable, and that is fine!
    !!! Questions?? Check out the NEW and improved Complete Index !!!

If you appreciate my help with your sway plan, please consider a donation:

https://www.paypal.com/donate?hosted_button_id=C92U9TVWTRTDQ

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads

Sway coming up! Nervous

I remember reading that thread and being like “oh sh*t that’s totally me!!” My reason is that this baby is soooo super easy and also I want a small age gap between my kids, especially if this one is a boy between him and my son who is about to be 3 so they are close. I also think that when people have older girls they already have a lot of help, at least that’s true for me. My oldest is almost 6 and she helps with the baby constantly. She is “her” baby!
    One year or after is IDEAL for me and what I’m aiming for, but dtd unprotected it could happen sooner no matter how much I watch for fertility signs. I am testing with a strip before we dtd every time I know they’re not that reliable but it could be at least somewhat helpful. It doesn’t help that DH is always very very interested in dtd and knows how to get me in the mood (playing on the floor with the kids/ changing diapers/ cleaning/ plus being a tall muscular man **swoon**) so it’s hard to tell when I’m actually Randy or have been wooed into being Randy
    He is not riding a bike or doing any cardio just a few push ups every day. And he’s back eating meat and dairy and taking his mens one a day.

Last edited by Thefinalcountdown; March 6th, 2022 at 01:49 PM.

5. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Hmm, that's a good point - could it be that older sisters are better helpers than boys are?? I hadn't considered that aspect! My daughter, despite being the youngest, is MUCH more helpful around the house (and thoughtful of things I need, etc.) Thanks, I'll add that to the list of possibilities!

When you do test, be sure to be testing not right before DTD but after lunch each day. This is because that's when the hormone in your urine peaks, and so you'll know at that time if you're surging. I'm worried you may miss the positive if you're testing at night and may have surged, and will DTD unbeknownst to them that they're surging!!

Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh and if your husband is always ready and raring, that's a great sign for a blue sway. Some of our blue swayers don't have that working for them and it's harder to get in the number of attempts we like to see.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Oh great to know about testing! I’ll do that because
    I’d really like to wait at least a year to be less pink swaying and also when I nurse during pregnancy my nips get so sensitive and I want to keep nursing her as long as possible!
    Yes oh wow are girls so helpful and motherly too. She is a huge help at 5 she can “watch” her 2 yo brother and 7 month old sister and entertain them! Also keeps me abreast of danger/ poop etc. She is a great help. My boy is very sweet and loving and no drama but he definitely does not understand danger and is a daredevil to the max. Like climbing trees and jumping off of the top of fences and driving his 4 wheeler onto car trailers… if I had 2 of him I’d be DONE! His older sister has for sure kept him alive so far Me and my horse friends always joke you can’t have just colts you have to have mare to watch them for you!!
    Oh yes hubby is always ready to go! And all 3 of mine were one hit wonders in case that helps our case. He is really looking forward to another baby even more so than any time before but isn’t rushing me, just last two times he was so busy growing the family business that he was too hyped on that to focus on anything else. Now he is much more relaxed and making a lot more money doing a lot less footwork now he just bosses everyone around
    I have been trying to do weights and standing row machine 30 mins every 2 days but I was getting so sore between that and riding 2 hours/ day you think I am exercising too much? Probably just not stretching enough? I want to get the muscle mass on! Channeling my inner Arnold…

9. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    That is what I say about our third boy all the time - if he'dve been our first, he would have been our last! (not really but kinda LOL) Great kid but very high maintenance - and interestingly, he was the one I was inadvertently swaying the bluest with - and I worked on a farm then so doing very much the same sort of exercise you are! Even our first son was pretty wild and crazy - I couldn't figure out what I was doing wrong with him, but he was just very active. #2 was SUPER mellow and #4 was somewhere in between.

Let's give it another day in between the workouts. So make it every 3 days, twice a week, and see how you get on with that. We do make exceptions for people who have super active jobs (and like I mentioned above, when I got pregnant with DS 3 I worked at a dog kennel and farm doing very much the type of chores you do, for 4 and sometimes even as much as 6 hours a day...so even if you have to give the exercise up, you're still doing a LOT of the type of activity that may sway blue for you.)

It is very normal to feel soreness after working out though. That's just your muscles growing, but it CAN interfere with your ability to do day to day stuff and we don't want that. Let's try to find a happy medium where you're not dying and are still getting some training in on the muscles you don't use day to day.

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    Lol!! It’s crazy I used to run 10+ miles a day AND do a full hour of p90x or crossfit 6 days a week, do tough mudders and sling 50lb bags of feed like they were nothing! Used to be so muscular and fit! Now after three kids and old age I’m getting sore working out 4 days for 1/2 hour!!!!

12. Likes atomic sagebrush liked this post
    Swaying Advice Coach
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    I hear that - this winter I sprained my wrist crocheting too much LOL!! o.O

Big Dreamer
    Post Thanks / Like
    Downloads
    Uploads
    So this seems like splitting hairs but is cottage cheese and yogurt ok if the ingredients list also have nonfat milk? They’re both labeled “whole milk”.

Page 11 of 12 FirstFirst ... 9101112 LastLast